- Based in UniSA Creative at the City West campus
- Full-time, continuing position
- Salary range: $70,618 - $118,665 per annum (plus up to 17% superannuation)
About the Role
Contributing to the teaching and research activities of UniSA Creative in the disciplines of interior design, interior architecture, and spatial design, you will be involved in the development, delivery and coordination of courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. You will also grow your scholarly contribution by contributing to the research activity of the Academic Unit.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver courses on campus, offshore and online
- Contribute to research and scholarly activity, independently and as a member of teams
- Supervise honours and higher degree by research projects
- Build national and international links with industry, business, university and community bodies
- Undertake course coordination duties and actively participate in Academic Unit committees and planning events
Essential Skills and Experience
- Post-graduate (Level A) or PhD (Level B) qualification aligned with interior design/interior architecture/spatial design and/or interior design experience
- Expertise, knowledge and commitment to the contemporary practice of interior design
- Capacity to deliver high quality teaching in traditional and contemporary modes
- Experience in the supervision of honours and higher degree by research students (Level B)
- Demonstrated commitment to developing a program of research and experience in writing for publication and/or producing quality NTROs and preparing research grants
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary negotiated under the Enterprise bargaining agreement
- Generous superannuation contributions of up to 17%
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Jade Windsor, Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at email@example.com using job reference number 2748.
Applications close: 11:30 pm Sunday 7 February 2021
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
- Start your application by clicking the ‘BEGIN’ button
- If you have already registered for an account, please login before starting your application
- If you have forgotten your log in details, click here to reset your password
- Preview Application Form
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.