- (LEVEL A – B) – PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- CENTRE FOR SUSTAINABLE ENERGY AND RESOURCES
- ALEVA: $90,957 - $97,389 PA; ALEVB: $102,253 - $120,814 PA
- FIXED TERM (3 YEARS), FULL-TIME, JOONDALUP CAMPUS
The Centre for Sustainable Energy and Resources is a newly formed Research Centre within the School of Engineering and is looking for an enthusiastic Post-doctoral Research Fellow to join our team.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Apply for external research funding;
- Conduct and co-ordinate research activities;
- Publish and promote the results of the research;
- Initiate and develop targeted research collaborations;
- Engage in the supervision and training of research students;
- Work closely with other team members;
- Engage actively in School and University activities.
- Excellent academic writing skills;
- Deep understanding of Upstream Petroleum Engineering operations;
- Excellent publication track record;
- Good communication skills;
- Research-active with a strong drive for conducting and publishing cutting edge research.
The successful applicant will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full-time, 3-year fixed term position attracts remuneration of either ALEVA: $90,957 - $97,389 pa or ALEVB: $102,253 - $120,814 pa plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances. We particularly encourage applications from females.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Employment Opportunities website.
Interested applicants are encouraged to contact Professor Stefan Iglauer on (+618) 6304 5832 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information prior to submitting an application.
How to Apply
Please upload your CV along with a statement addressing the criteria above.
Applications close on SUNDAY 14 FEBRUARY 2021 at 11:30pm AWST.
PLEASE NOTE: OPEN TO INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS. VISA AND RELOCATION WILL BE CONSIDERED.
ECU is a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address underrepresentation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.