Department / College Department of Hydraulic and Ocean Engineering, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
Contract Type Full Time
Posted / End of date 10 Nov 2020 / 31 March 2021
This post doc position is expected to assist these following items:
- execute government project and conduct related researches on worldwide disaster risk management
- Do research analysis, report writing, and project word processing.
- Publish papers in international journals.
- In charge of other assignments.
- Graduated from a doctoral degree in related disciplines. Those who are with background experience in law of technology or disaster prevention are preferred.
- Be good at communicating with others, with excellentence in emotional management and adaptability.
- Cooperate with the progress of the plan, and be able to independently conduct research.
- Have good oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Be capable of writing plans and papers.
The application must include:
- CV, certificates and diplomas.
- Documentation of English language proficiency (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, etc.) if English or a Scandinavian language is not the applicant's mother tongue
Submit your application with your CV, diplomas and certificates to the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants can be office workers, recent graduates, and foreigners.
- The postdoctoral fellow’s salary is paid in accordance with the "National Cheng Kung University Postdoctoral Researcher Research Expenses Standard Table" and can be adjusted flexibly according to experience/ability. Labor health insurance and year-end bonus are all handled in accordance with regulations.
- Position contact: Elma Kuo (phone number:886-6-2757575#63215#66)