A Ph.D. in biomedical engineering, kinesiology, mechatronics, or computer science with experience in machine learning. Ph.D. degree cannot be older than 5 years.
Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Biofeedback intervention
- Wearable robotics
- Biosignals analysis (e.g., EEG, EMG, Eye movement)
- Human biomechanics
- System identification using data-driven approach
- Human-robot physical interaction
Special Instructions to Applicants
Interested candidates should submit the following application materials for priority consideration by Jan 10, 2020 . The position will remain open until filled.
- A cover letter that includes a statement of research experience and interests
- A curriculum vitae
- PDF copies of three recent publications or writing samples
- Contact information of three professional references
The project will be supervised by Dr Myunghee Kim. Positions are for 12 months with the possibility to renew. Please email Dr. Kim (email@example.com ) if you have any questions about this position with a title “Postdoc position in biomechatronics.”