A Research Fellow position is open in the Green IC research group of Professor Massimo Alioto, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS). The objective of this project is to investigate innovative integrated systems for real-time computer vision on a tightly constrained power budget, for self-sustained harvested-powered systems with nearly-perpetual operation. The research will be focused on custom accelerators for on-chip data analytics for object/subject/context recognition. The research work includes the theoretical and experimental analysis of the power efficiency, the area/energy/design cost, and the suitability for system integration via automated design flows.
- Must possess a recognized PhD degree in either Electrical Engineering or strictly related (e.g., Computer, Communication or Information Engineering).
- Position offered will commensurate with qualifications and experience of candidate.
- Good command of written and spoken communication as the successful candidate is required to publish and present results at conferences and journals independently.
- Activity performed in multiple research environments and industrial experience are highly valued.
- Expertise on the project scope, focusing on the custom design and the development of design flows for hardware security.
- Expertise on hardware-aware verification flows and integration strategies from circuit to system.
- In addition to hardware security, knowledge on circuit and system-level chip design is valued.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering