- PhD | Masters
- Singapore | Closing On 15 Jan 2021
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
The research assistants will be involved in the following tasks
- Conducting and transcribing interviews and focus groups (mostly online)
- Collaboratively generating and implementing themes and codes for qualitative data analysis (QDA)
- Initiating literature review database of academic publications related to policy advisory systems and behavioural insights (the intersection of the two).
- Writing and commenting on outlines for joint publication.
- Current Phd Student or Phd holder.
- Candidate (ABD) in the field of public policy/public administration.
- Masters degree holder.
- Trained in (doctoral level instruction in) Introduction to public policy and public administration, experience with qualitative data collection and qualitative data analysis.
- Introductory knowledge of policy formulation/policy advisory systems/behavioral insights for policy instruments is desirable but not required.